Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Wax On Wane Off

Just like a normal bout of "hypochondria" (as if it was a cold) today I'm better. Not happy. Better. I'm not depressed but I'm not going to fool myself into thinking that it was just a "spell". I still spent the entire evening by myself watching TV having said only a few passing words to my wife.

I found myself spending extra time playing with my son, reading a book, taking him to breakfast, all on the precept that I won't have much time to spend with him. This is sad but, somehow, the decision seems to give me some peace.

Not that the decision is made but more that I'm "deciding to decide". Its like one person recommended that I try to live with each decision for a week and see how it feels.

Seems like good advice. Along with everything else everyone has said. Thanks.

No comments: