Monday, November 27, 2006

Its quiet, too quiet

Surprisingly absent during this whole ordeal are any new "symptoms". I've always been under the impression that stressful events precipitate my problems. But not in this case.

Maybe its too early to tell but I don't feel differently, physically anyway, than I did on Thursday. And, to boot, I even felt good on Thursday. Considering the holidays last year were the worst two months of my life, that's saying a lot.

Maybe, though, the reason is that this is just a distraction. I've been so focused on marital issues that I haven't had time to look for cancers or listen to my eyes move (that's my favorite one).

So, we'll see how it goes. I'm still on the meds and trying to kep myself busy. At some point, though, I'll have a quiet moment and we'll see what my brain decides to do with the down time.

2 comments:

Leila V. said...

Man, too bad I didn’t have a husband, or I’d get a divorce just in the spirit of curing my hypochondria.

Seriously though, bad jokes aside, hypochondria is a full time job. I’m sure once the dust settles around the divorce, your symptoms will kick back in; not that I’m wishing it on you or anything.

dave said...

With a picture like that, I'm sure it will happen soon enough. However, Zoloft won't want to know why you were late coming home or take half your stuff if it leaves.