Tuesday, November 21, 2006

I'm still a hypochondriac and don't you forget it!

I finally figured out a way to tie it all in. I had this thought last night. What if I do...change my situation...and I die before I'm happy? Like what if I have a heart attack from all the stress and never get to be happy? Or what if I choke on my Fruity Pebbles and there's no one to give me the Heim...Hyml..H... No one to tell me to raise my hands above my head and pat me on the back?

It will definitely go on my con list.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know what your thoughts remind me of (just a little)?

When my sister was standing on the edge of a huge decision trying to decide whether or not to get a divorce. She called me and said "OMG what should I do? If I stay, I will die." (emotionally)

I said, "well if you are going to die if you stay then you have to leave. You *might* die if you leave but that's an unknown. It's a gamble but given the known, it might be the only other alternative."

Because this is your week of pretending you made a decision, I'm thinking about you. I know it's rough.

-s

ps. try practicing slamming your diaphragm into a chair (bend over top) for a makeshift heimlich (sp) - then you won't need anyone else! haha :)

dave said...

Chances are I'd forget and think the bruise stemmed from internal bleeding... Thanks for the idea though! ;-)