Thursday, November 23, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving

I'm here at the in-laws for the day (yippie...). They aren't bad as in-laws go. They just aren't 'my kind of people' and, generaly speaking, I'm not there's either. But we get along.

I've spent the day mostly in silence. I'm trying to be as sociable as I can but that's not saying much. I've also been trying to treat this like 'the last thanksgiving' just to see what it feels like.

Funny, last time I was here I thought it was my last Christmas ever. Of course that's because I was 'dying' of a heart attack.

Anyway, considering my circumstances this is a pretty good Thanksgiving. I hope ya'll's (yes, that's a word) is a happy one, too.

1 comment:

Lacy said...

Dave...

Well, sometimes silence is golden? (paltry attempt at consolation)

Keep us updated on how things are going. You know you have people praying for you, and lifting you up from afar.

Blessings,
Lace