Tuesday, January 16, 2007

My Top 10 (or bottom 10)

It never fails that a band, being ultimately way more in to themselves than their fans are, notice that they haven't had any decent material in years, they release a greatest hits. Yes, Pearl Jam, I'm talking about you. I mean, the new stuff is good but you haven't had a solid album (that didn't make my conservative ears bleed from all the political crap) in 6 years. But, I digress.

Here's my greatest (and worst) blog entries. I hope you find joy in my neurosis...I know I have.

10. Dammit Katie Kouric (sic)
9. This must be the first sign of the apocalypse
8. Sniffles = Aneurysm
7. MSN Oddities
6. Making Up
5. How to deal with a hypochondriac
4. I am not made for the mountains
3. Aleve me Alone
2. Dr. Google, MD.
1. Fire Ants on a Mutha#%$&# Bike!!!


Whew...that was hard. Apparently I'm a much larger fan of my writing than most... It was odd to go through 2 years of posts and see how much (and how little) things have changed. It looks like I'll have to have a greatest hits volume II, B-sides.

5 comments:

Lacy said...

You know you aren't the only fan of your writing. ;)

dave said...

Aw, shucks, ma'am.

Anonymous said...

LMAO! I just read the fire ant story and I was snorting in my cube (cubicle, lest anyone think I really live in a box). You should write a book, I love your writing style.

Anonymous said...

I don't really want this to be a post, more just want to share a cool link with you. But you can post if you want, if you think others might enjoy it. It's a cartoon rendition of a poor guy going through eye surgery. It details what he went through and his fears. I wish I could draw like that about my anxieties...

http://jamesburnsdesign.com/comics/detached/00/01.html

One more thing to worry about since I think I sometimes see flashes of light which could be a sigh of a detached retina. So of course I am looking online and found the above link.

Anonymous said...

It was nice (and funny, too) to go back and re-read some of these posts. I agree with the above comments in that you have a true talent for writing. Every time I think I have cancer, I come here to read some of your hypochondria-related posts.
Thanks for sharing the stories!
Justanut