Tuesday, June 06, 2006

1 day and counting

There are certain things I don't allow myself to think about.  This is in order to maintain a certain shall we say "sanity" in my life.  They are, in no certain order:

1.  Death
2.  Doctors
3.  Sickness
4.  Defecit Spending
5.  My Parents Having Sex

OK, there is a definite order to those.  I do my best to put these things out of my mind on a regular basis.  Sometimes I get a little glimmer of one and realize that at some point I'll have to face one or all (okay, 4) of them.

I'm stuck today on doctors.  Especially the desire to get a new one.  I've been with the same guy since I moved here 6 years ago so I'd hardly call it doctor shopping.  I'm just looking for some affirmation.  I know I've been harping on this.  Sorry.  I can't help it.

We'll see how things go tomorrow.  Maybe it will be awesome.  Maybe everything will be perfect.

Maybe monkeys will fly out of my butt.  I'll bet he has a pill for that.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Been enjoying your blog - then nothing... Does this mean you're cured or has it metastisized?
Keep up the blog, dude!

Anonymous said...

I just found your blog and I love it!!! Please come back and post more.

From a fellow Hypo.