Monday, April 03, 2006

Spring has sprung

The weather this weekend was excellent. That always leads to me feeling better. Its not like my emotions are tied to the wether. To the contrary sometimes weather can have a negative affect on me. Like when its nice outside and I'm having a 'moment' and it just reminds me bad it sucks to not be happy its nice outside.

That seemed like circular logic somehow.

Anywho, I went on a couple really good bike rides. Went to the zoo with the family. Went to a party for some friends that got married. All in all, a good weekend. Compared to 6 months ago, it was an excellent weekend. I can't help thinking that I'm somehow becoming bi-polar. Not in the normal sense where my emotions flip constantly but in a more broad sense.

Its like I can be trolling along all happy and everything is flowers and blue birds and then BLAMO! something as small as a sniffle and I'm curled up on the couch deciding who gets my worldly possesions when I die of the case of Beri Beri I somehow contracted.

No comments: