Thursday, April 20, 2006

I have this vein in my forehead

And I don't like it.  I mean, I like having a vein in my forehead 'cause the alternative is my forehead would die and fall off.  I can't imagine that would impress either the ladies or make it easy to wear a baseball cap.  But, I digress...

Its a recent "discovery".  This means that its probably been there for some time but I've just now noticed it because my hairline has receeded far enough.  I guess I shouldn't say I don't "like" it.  Its not that it bothers me.  The fact is its an easy way to check my pulse.  Yes, this is psychotic.  I have no reason to find an easier access method to checking my pulse.  But, I find I spend much of the day with my hand up there just sort of feeling my pulse.

Its at the same time scary (as I've stated before, I don't like be reminded of things, like my heart, that can "break") and reasuring.  As if, somehow, my heart would stop and I wouldn't know it for an extended period of time...

I'm such a mess.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»