Wednesday, February 08, 2006

And lastly

That brings us to today. Yesterday was the first time in weeks that I'd been stressed. The good part is that I didn't start freaking out until 3PM (the appointment was at 4:10).

The bad part is that the whole time I was there my heart was pounding. I tried (barely) to do some meditation while I was waiting but I don't think my loads of meditation experience are able to overcome that one. However, I'm holding out hope. I seemed to get over it quicker.

I was a little on edge this morning and the BP was higher than it had been (however well into the good range). But I have been sort of anxious all day.

Its odd that just one experience like that, even though I'd classify it as good, has left me feeling anxious all day today. I have therapy next week, I'm sure this will be "interesting".

No comments: