Friday, January 06, 2006

I think the Zoloft is kicking in

This has been a pretty good day. Even though it started off by getting my teeth drilled at the dentist. Lately, even that makes me wonder what sort of malidy I'm going to get. Like are they gonna nick a vein and have to rush me to the hospital (yes I know there are no veins in your teeth) or maybe this time I'll be allergic to the novacaine (even though I have something like 20 fillings).

Its pretty damn funny when you're typing it. I mean its so obviously an irrational fear. Its like how my wife won't talk on the cordless phone during a lightening storm. She SWEARS that she can get electrocuted. I used to try and explain how that can't happen. Now I just make loud lightening noises and switch the lights on and off to see if I can scare her...

I'm glad she's not vendictive. One falsified medical report or phone message and I'd be in the ER.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you're funny! Sounds like something I would do to my kids! (My husband has nerves of steal, so this wouldn't phase him!:))