Tuesday, May 23, 2006

feh

Not much to report today.  I called and confirmed my Dr. appointment yesterday.  We'll see how it goes.  I'm pretty certain he'll still say my blood pressure is high (cause I'll be freaking out) but at this point I'm hoping I'll be OK with it.  The last few times I've checked it its been realy good.

I've been trying to come up with a game plan (again) for the visit.  Some sort of relaxation while I'm there.  Maybe even trying to meditate while I'm waiting for him.  The problem is that eventually he's going to walk in the room and that will totally freak me out.

I'm getting a little nervous just writting this.  Either way though, like the therapist says, it is what it is.  I can't base my health, positive or negative, on a number.

It sounds good while I'm typing it.  Ask me if I believe it on June 7th.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»