Saturday, March 24, 2007

I suck

I haven't had much to say lately. Actually, that's a good thing in a way. Its almost like I'm just not worried about anything any more. I have no idea if this is related to my leaving the house or not. Technically "correlation does not equal causation" but, then again "if it looks like a duck and sounds like a duck..."

I'm not certain what that last one means. I've always thought geese looked like ducks and they...well, you get the point. Anywho... Things are good for me right now. I'm having fun. I hesitate to say that because it sounds so immature to be concerned with "fun". My wife and her friends think I'm going through some sort of mid-life crisis because I like to "hang out with my friends and ride my bike". Maybe so. However, I still hold down a full-time job and take care of my son so its a pretty responsible regression if you ask me.

OK. So it turns out I had something to say... So sue me. Better do it quick though before "she" gets it all...

4 comments:

Lacy said...

wondered where you had "oft" to. :) Having fun isn't bad! As long as it isn't the only thing.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like, dare I say it, "just what the doctor ordered."

Anonymous said...

I feel like ranting. Why do people assume someone is having a midlife crisis if they are having fun? What, you're not allowed to laugh unless your 11?

Once a week I sit in a support group with other miserable people, we all wish we could spend more time doing stuff we enjoy. What is wrong with that??! Most of our problem is that we don't give ourselves permission but it's like having water or food, it is simply not an option. It might appear to be but it's not. Maybe that's what causes illness, not having enough fun in life. I dunno.

Eff everyone else and keep doing what you're doing. I think you're doing something right and someone has to pave the way for the rest of us. :)

Barbora said...

"Be happy. It's one way of being wise."

-Colette