Monday, December 05, 2005

iPod Hell

I was in it deep. It seems that in my quest for the ability to burn my iTunes purchases to an MP3 CD I borked a large portion of my iTunes library. I finally made it back but it took vaseline, lemon juice and the hair of a ferile duck to do it... Anywho, I'm back in Ozzy Osbourne goodness so all is well.

Otherwise, its been another less than memorable day. That's like 3 in a row. Its been raining like a mofo here for a few days. I know for all those in more northernly lattitudes rain would be a welcome break. But at least you have seasons. We seem to move between sorta warm and sorta dry to sorta cold and sorta rainy. That peppered with ocasional snow and ocasional 100 degree days makes for some pretty forgetful weather.

I realized I've had three paragraphs of completely self-serving rambling... Man, I truly have become a blogger. Maybe tomorrow I'll add some Google ads at the top and a link to a Flikr site.

No comments: