Tuesday, May 22, 2007

I'm out

As a recent commenter noted, it's been a while since I've written anything. Saying "recent commenter" makes it seem like I get so many of them I have to catalog chronologically. In reality I get a few heart felt posts from a few hard-core readers on a regular basis. And for that, I'm very grateful (and humbled).



Honestly I just haven't had anything to say. There's work, and life, and more work, and it seems like blogging has taken a back seat to my daily routine. Even now as I type I can't really think of anything to say other than things are "going".



I could bore you with the minutia of divorce proceedings or the daily diagnosis but it doesn't make for good reading (or writing). All this is to say that maybe I'll take a sabbatical. Just a short one. I have a doctor's appointment next week that I'll be sure to update you on (6-month checkup, no biggie). But otherwise I might be off line for a few weeks.



I hope you understand. Once things settle down I'll try to get back with the craziness.

5 comments:

Leila V. said...

Take some time off, kick-off your shoes, loosen your belt, pour a drink and come back with some serious diseases to keep us laughing!

Lacy said...

we'll still be here. ;)

me said...

I'm glad you touched base... enjoy your routine, hope that includes some time for yourself. You know what though? You sound like you're doing ok and for that I'm glad.

Anonymous said...

Will continue to check in to read your latest happenings.
From a faithful reader that rarely leaves comments.

Health Watch Center said...

Well you are doing what you can...just relax and post whenever you can but yes for sure, that they will be interesting. :-)

SHZ.
Self Help Zone