Monday, November 26, 2007

2 posts in 2 days, WTF!?!?!?!

Yeah, that's right. Of course, I have nothing to say really. I almost thought of something this morning but then I didn't. How do I know I almost thought of something? Because I remember thinking "hey, that's something" but now I only remember thinking I had something, not the something.

Wouldn't that be an awesome power to pick and choose what you wanted to remember? For example do I want to remember?:

  • My phone number from my first house I lived in until I was 12? No.
  • My son's social security number? Yes.
  • My blood type? Yes.
  • The license plate my mom had on her 82 Corolla in 1987? No.
Unfortunately none of these are the case. Not to mention that I have a somewhat poor memory as it is. I recall distinctly as a child watching cartoons on Saturday morning, changing channels (to one of the other two) and forgetting what I was watching almost immediately and having to channel surf like mad to not miss the show I was previously on.

Alzheimer's at 7? Eeeeeh, its a possibility.


There, a whole post with no start no end and barely a middle. I'm back b!tches!!!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

woo hoo, welcome back! So what is your blood type? We can take a poll, find out if hypochondriacs are more likely to be one blood type. hehe. I'm A- to start. (of course I realize this in no way constitutes real science...)

Leila V. said...

Holy shit! Welcome back! I hope it's not another year before we hear from you again. And if we're taking a poll, I'm A+.

Lacy said...

you don't seem back! Another month? C'mon dave...get with it.

Anonymous said...

Come back! My life is falling apart and I need you to help me realize its ok to go through a major transition in search of happiness. I mean, you are happy now, right? That's why you don't write anymore?