Monday, November 28, 2005

Here we go

I am a certified hypochondriac. And these are my stories... Actually, I'm not certified, because, as we hypos know, you don't bother going to see a doctor to get a diagnosis because they are all quacks and will just tell you you're a perfectly healthy 31 year old with no reason to worry (as long as you take this pill, and this pill, and exersize, and...).


So I guess, again, like a good hypo, I'm a self-diagnosed hypochondriac. On a regular basis I rotate through various vague symptoms which all result in one of three diagnoses. Those are:


- Heart Disease
- Anyeurism
- Cancer


When I finally rule out one thing, then I "get" the other. Then that one disapears, and low and behold, I "come down with" another. They're usually in the order listed about (which I find interesting). Maybe due to the order of severity or some other "logical" reason... Its a cute little damn problem...


Well, more about that later...

No comments: